Extra! Extra! Guess where I’m at today!

I’m so glad you stopped by today, but I’m not home… I’m actually doing a guest post over at Zen-Mama’s blog today!  You’ll learn 10 ways to challenge yourself which is based off a chapter in my new book (Booyah! Spirit) about Challenge!  I’d love for you to stop by and check it out!

Since I’m there today and not here… I leave you with a new FREE eCard which you can easily send by clicking on “eCards (Free)” in the navigation bar up at the top of this page.

Thanks for stopping by and please click on over to Zen-Mama’s :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
This entry was posted in general information. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Extra! Extra! Guess where I’m at today!

1. BetsyNo Gravatar says:

Love having you on the blog today! Zen Mama has had tons of visitors today!

SheilaNo Gravatar Reply:

@Betsy,
    Awesome! I see all the shares, that’s so sweet!
    thanks again Betsy, you are a sweet person.

2. marjaNo Gravatar says:

Love that quote I think you can’t change the world but you can change the little hearts around you

SheilaNo Gravatar Reply:

@marja,
    so true Marja! Thanks for stopping by! I’ve been thinking about you lately. :)

3. Vidya SuryNo Gravatar says:

Loved your post, Sheila – I trailed you over to Betsy’s!

That quote is one of my favorites!

SheilaNo Gravatar Reply:

@Vidya Sury,
    That’s so nice Vidya. Thanks for stopping over!

4. annagrenier99No Gravatar says:

Love that excerpt I think you can’t change the world but you can change the little hearts around you those people. really

SheilaNo Gravatar Reply:

@annagrenier99,
    ah but little by little we CAN change the world. It’ll just take a really.. really… long time. :)

5. startraciNo Gravatar says:

Yay for a guest post. I’ll head your way… wherever you go, I will follow.

:-)
    Traci

SheilaNo Gravatar Reply:

@startraci,
    Awww, thanks! Have a great weekend!
    ~Sheila

[Reply]

6. Great e-card and thanks.

7. annagrenier99No Gravatar says:

Smash. Just Wow. Thanks for the awards…’ but it’ll most likely take me as long to get to it as it did you!!! Thanks again! And nice article.